Re: Netscape vs Mozilla irritation

On Wed, 2002-06-26 at 15:20, David P James wrote:
> Is Mozilla running when you try to start Netscape?
Yes right now it was and I didn't want to shut it down.
> remember having this problem as well when I tried to run
> Netscape. I had to shut down Mozilla, purge any instances
> and then start Netscape... I think it is because of the
> similarity of the two applications that this happens.

One cool way to get around this is:
$ /usr/lib/netscape/477/communicator/communicator-smotif -component-bar
I just put up a link with this that I can use if Mozilla is up.

Cheers,
HÖ

--
~~~~ <http://www.sacred-eagle.com/> ~~~~
~~~~~~ Gnupg signature ID 83AC4814 ~~~~~