Re: OpenSSH-potato

Jerome BENOIT wrote:

> Now when I try a X stuff on a remote host,
> I guess the message "Error: Can't open display:"
> whereas everything was fin before the update.

I've read through the thread until now, but ain't it a bit more simple?
As I understand you want to have a window on your local screen from an
other host.  Since I understand the host can't open your display I would
try something like:

$ xhost+

This might be not very secure, but if it works you know where to
search.  It means your machine does not allow the host (or perhaps
anyone else) to display a window on your screen.

ciao,
floris