RE:[SOLVED] Woody+ Ximian + Evolution

I have tried all that before thanks. At the end I`ve solved it. The problem
was, that when I installed the first time I put in sources.list a link to
Ximian(stable). As it didn't work I tried downloading ximian to a local
directory. But this approach either didn`t work. I don`t know why I
couldnn`t install Ximian on woody this way though it seems to work but
didn`t have sawfish and it messed up. After all this I cleaned up my
sources.list and erase every single packaged named *ximian* and get
installed all *gnome* ones. After that evolution and gnome 1.4 works
perfectly. But no ximian. I'll have to wait a little more to install it.

Thanks to all