downgrading packages?

Hi,

I use testing and I upgraded the apache-ssl server after the recent security alert. But since this I have some PHP scripts that are doing wierd[1] things. I may have also upgraded other things at the same time but I don't recall updating PHP. Is there any way to install an older package version of apache-ssl to see if it was this package that broke things? if so how would I do it?

Regards,

  /James

[1] I have a download script but downloaded files get corrupted. If I take the same snippet of download code and put it in a minimilist script then everything works. I also tried placing a 1MB file (containing "A"'s) to download but nothing is output by the server although the readfile() returns 1048576...