Re: How stable is dual head, twin view feature ?

	I have an AGP Radeon VE dual-head card running in my
workstation with the XF4.2 pre-release packages and it works fine in
xinerama mode. Of course it still exhibits the "mirror" effect in
console mode but XF4.2 display is in 2048x768 desktop resolution.

	Jeremy T. Bouse