Re: Centralized /etc/passwd ?

On 24 Jun 2002 15:01:47 -0500

>  I've heard that NIS isn't very robust.  Might LDAP be a better
>  choice?  Or is there an important integration between NIS & NFS?

Funny... I think I've heard something about NFS being kind of
"old"... I may be wrong though! :/

NIS & LDAP... I'm on the good track now! Thanks everyone! =)

BTW, what's more secure? Putting everything in the firewall PC or on
any other one that's inside the firewall? Another thing (I haven't
got the time to read the documentation, I'm sorry...), can the root
account be centralized too?

Thanks in advance to everyone! =)

--
Paladin