Re: multiple servers in gdm

> Given the described behaviour (you can log in, the server resets, GDM
> comes back up), it would seem that whatever session is being spawned is
> exiting.

Stands to reason. I wonder whether there is a good way to figure out
wheter _what_ is called is wrong or whether what is called is
misconfigured.

> Try any "failsafe" sessions in the GDM Sessions menu (on vt8, of
> course). Do any of those work? Which ones were there? :)

None of them (failsafe-gnome and failsafe-xterm) do. Neither do other
sessions like kde2 or fluxbox.
One thing that _does_ work is running multiple sessions with kdm. Wonder
what's up with that...

--j