Re: Apache 2.0?

On Friday 21 June 2002 04:12 am, Paul Johnson wrote:

I hope there are enough Apache 2 users on this list that we can get help
here.  I tried to subscribe to the Apache users list yesterday, and it
refuses to take my email addresses, demanding instead that I subscribe
with my username and canonical name of the machine I'm on.  That
doesn't work for me, because I check my mail using imap, and post from
several different machines.

That said: I'm using Apache 2, but I can't get VirtualDocumentRoot to
work.  Everything else seems to be working fine.  I did notice that in
Apache 1.x I had to load in a bunch of modules.  I compiled Apache 2
from source, and it only created the php module.  Do I need to compile
modules into Apache on an individual basis?  Are they there somewhere
(they're not in the modules/ folder) and I just need to tell Apache to
LoadModule?

Any help will be appreciated.

Glen