Sleeping X

I am running Debian Sid with XFree86 4.1 and a USB keyboard and mouse.
When my display power management kicks in, I cannot awake my display
with the keyboard or the mouse (both USB devices) but only with a PS/2
keyboard (haven't tried a PS/2 mouse).  Is there a way to tell XFree86
that my mouse should be able to wake the display back up?

Jeremy

Jeremy M Turner, A+ Technician             Phone: 405.425.5555
Email: Jeremy.Turner@oc.edu                Phone: 405.425.1820
Information Technology Services, Oklahoma Christian University