lilo warnings because it isn't sure my computer is new?

My new computer works fine, Linux debian 2.4.18-k7 is fine, just lilo
gives these warnings
Warning: LBA32 addressing assumed
Warning: Int 0x13 function 8 and function 0x48 return different
head/sector geometries for BIOS drive 0x80
Warning: Int 0x13 function 8 and function 0x48 return different
head/sector geometries for BIOS drive 0x81

The last 2 are somewhat mentioned in /usr/share/doc/lilo/README.disk
http://jidanni.org/test/lilo.conf is what I used.

My question is, how can I tell lilo that my computer is new and don't
scare me with the warnings?

P.S. what can I do about this dmesg item:
spurious 8259A interrupt: IRQ7.