Re: Debian: abandon ship?

In muc.lists.debian.user, you wrote:

> What that whole Servicecontract stuff basically boils down to is that
> the customer wants somebody he can:
>
> a. complain to and scream at and

While I try to keep the screaming to a minimum, I do sometimes
complain (and on a particulary bad day even whine) on mailing
lists.  People generally explain why my problem is of my own
making and explain what I can do to solve the problem.

> b. sue for damages

HA!  That's a laugh!

> Try that with a mailing list

Try suing Microsoft next time your business is down because of
the security-hole-du-jour in OutlookExlporerInformationExchangeServerWhatever.

MS beat the federal government into submission.  You don't
stand a snowball's chance in hell.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  It's hard being
                                  at               an ARTIST!!