Re: Lexmark Printing

Thanx alot for the post

The reason why the HP is BW could be one of 2
1. There is a lot of printers based on the 4076, including the ExecJet
IIc which i have
2. It could be that that specific driver only supports B&W. My printer
does have a cartridge changer for B&W and color.

Everything worked fine, but when I try to connect to my local host I
don't get anything. I checked in /etc/services and the port is open.I
also checked in the inetd conf's and the port was also open there.

Should lpd still be running? If found the following line in the
beginning which I think might cause it to exit since I don't get any
messages after running /etc/init.d/lpd (with _start_ or nothing).
	test -x $DAEMON -a -f /usr/sbin/pac ||exit

Any advise?

Thanx in advance
Tinus