using old Adobe post script fonts

Hi

I have 3.5 inch floppies containing installation files for  Adobe
postscript  fonts (these were for Windows 3.1).

These floppies contain a README.TXT file that says, in part,

The following table lists the location of each of the fonts included in
this package. There is a total of 3 font disks.

If you are reading this document using Windows Notepad, please make sure
to set your left and right margins to zero before printing.

Disk 1:
PostScript                    Windows Menu name plus ATM          DOS File
Name                          Control Panel Style Links           Name
                              (BOLD, ITALIC, and BOLDITALIC)
Bookman-Light                 Bookman				BKL_____.PFB
Bookman-Demi                  Bookman,BOLD			BKD_____.PFB
Bookman-DemiItalic            Bookman,BOLDITALIC		BKDI____.PFB
Bookman-LightItalic           Bookman,ITALIC			BKLI____.PFB
Courier                       Courier

[snip]

I paid about $100  for this stuff.  I would like to use them. I hope some
one can tell me how to use these with Linux. My  wife would be overjoyed
to be able to use them with here Windows box.

Can anyone help?

David Teague