KDevelop starting problems

Hi!

I'm using KDevelop for the 1st time and I have some small starting problems.
I just tried to compile some hello-world-app but got this error:

	checking for KDE... configure: error:
	in the prefix, you've chosen, are no KDE headers installed. This will fail.
	So, check this please and use another prefix!

Ok, I noticed that 'KDE 2.x-Directory' (includes/libraries) in the KDevelop
settings has not been set yet, so I tried some directories (e.g.
/usr/include/kde, usr/lib/kde2) but I always get the error message that the
chosen directory would not be the kde root directory.

I read the docs but they're all mentioning the /opt/kde2 directory which
isn't existent on a Debian system.

So, what Directory should be set for the 'KDE 2.x-Directory'? Do I have to
create a symlink /opt/kde2 -> /somewhere?

Thanks,

Christian Schoenebeck