Re: IBM PS/2

On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 02:50:01PM +0200, Jan Johansson wrote:
| > Your mail setup is also rather warped - it doesn't insert
| > attributions,
| > and it keeps starting new threads which I have to manually
| > link together
| > in mutt if I want to follow the conversation ...
|
| Well, thats what happens when the Mail admin thinks policy-locking
| Outlook to his own preferences is a good idea.

Outhouses aren't pleasant in the first place.  (I think outlook breaks
threading regardless, it seems to be a common to find broken threads
and outlook in the same message)

Do you have cygwin or can you install it on your system?  If so you
can get a real mailer there (eg mutt).  Can you download putty (there
is no "install" procedure for it) and then use a real system?  Just
some thoughts that might make your environment a bit more comfortable
and useful :-).

-D

--

Microsoft: "Windows NT 4.0 now has the same user-interface as Windows 95"
    Windows 95: "Press CTRL-ALT-DEL to reboot"

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/