Re: do I need a woody update after 50 days?

P> Whenever you get your woody CDs, after installation you'd better use
P> "apt-get update" to update the packages list from the headquarter and
P> "apt-get upgrade" to upgrade necessary packages.

what if the debian system is remote, no phone line.  Can I somehow
first tell headquarters that I want to download all the changes from
5/14/02 to today onto some file, and then take that file to the remote
system?
--
http://jidanni.org/ Taiwan(04)25854780