Re: maildirmake

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 04:20:05PM -0500, Jamin W. Collins wrote:
| On 13 Jun 2002 23:14:20 +0200
| "Andrew Fowler" <andy@swissroll.net> wrote:
|
| > Where is maildirmake ?

| "maildrop" is a good package to get "maildirmake" with.

Yes, but maildirmake has some limitations.  It won't create the folder
if any of the parent directories are missing.  Because of that I don't
use it, even though I am now using maildrop.  A simpler route is to
use bash and
    mkdir -p ~/Mail/path/to/folder/{new,cur,tmp}

(a "maildir" is just a directory with "new","cur", and "tmp"
subdirectories)

-D

--

The Lord detests all the proud of heart.
Be sure of this: They will not go unpunished.

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/