maildirmake

Hi !

Half way through installing getmail.  Docs mention that the maildir dir
to which mail is delivered must already exist and that maildirmake
should be called in order to create one.

Where is maildirmake ? Even dpkg -S maildirmake says it's not found
(does dpkg -S search non-intalled packages at all ??).  Or can someone
point me to an alternative.

While I'm here:  my plan is to have getmail for inbound mail from my ISP
and nullmailer for outgoing.  I'm the only one on the machine and it
connects straight to the ISP.  Anybody else running/tried such a setup
?  Does it work well ?

Thanks in advance,

Andy