Re: Apt-get problem

One thing I noticed, which is probably just an artifact of word-wrapping on
your mailer, but make sure that there's no newline in your "deb ..." lines.
I'd be surprised if this didn't break stuff.

Secondly, it looks like you're snagging all of the official debian stuff just
fine.  The problem looks to be with the sites in Russia, France, and wherever
that mplayer site is.  I'd make sure that you're pointing to the right spot
there.  A lot of those "unofficial" debian sites are out-of-date (no proof,
just personal experience).

HTH

Stephen W. Juranich                             sjuranic@ee.washington.edu
Electrical Engineering             http://students.washington.edu/sjuranic