Apt-get problem

I have developed the following problem on one of my computers. No other computer in our office experiences this problem.

When I run apt-get update it will eventually stop and time out on an entry.
For example, here is one output during an apt-get update session. It can actually time out on different entries. It seems to always go about so far, as it has here, and then time out. I have even tried commenting out entries in the sources.list file just to see if it would get through the item it seem to be hanging up on, but it would still hang on another entry. Any ideas? I have also included my sources.list file at the end of this letter.

Hit http://non-us.debian.org woody/non-US/main Packages
Hit http://non-us.debian.org woody/non-US/main Release
Hit http://non-us.debian.org woody/non-US/contrib Packages
Hit http://non-us.debian.org woody/non-US/contrib Release
Hit http://non-us.debian.org woody/non-US/non-free Packages
Hit http://non-us.debian.org woody/non-US/non-free Release
Hit http://non-us.debian.org woody/non-US/main Sources
Hit http://non-us.debian.org woody/non-US/main Release
Hit http://non-us.debian.org woody/non-US/contrib Sources
Hit http://non-us.debian.org woody/non-US/contrib Release
Hit http://security.debian.org stable/updates/main Packages
Hit http://security.debian.org stable/updates/main Release
Hit http://security.debian.org stable/updates/contrib Packages
Hit http://security.debian.org stable/updates/contrib Release
Hit http://security.debian.org stable/updates/non-free Packages
Hit http://security.debian.org stable/updates/non-free Release
Hit ftp://ftp.debian.org woody/main Packages
Hit http://non-us.debian.org woody/non-US/non-free Sources
Hit http://non-us.debian.org woody/non-US/non-free Release
Hit ftp://ftp.debian.org woody/main Release
Hit ftp://ftp.debian.org woody/non-free Packages
Hit ftp://ftp.debian.org woody/non-free Release
Hit ftp://ftp.debian.org woody/contrib Packages
Hit ftp://ftp.debian.org woody/contrib Release
Hit ftp://ftp.debian.org woody/main Sources
Hit ftp://ftp.debian.org woody/main Release
Hit ftp://ftp.debian.org woody/non-free Sources
Hit ftp://ftp.debian.org woody/non-free Release
Hit ftp://ftp.debian.org woody/contrib Sources
Hit ftp://ftp.debian.org woody/contrib Release

sources.list

deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian woody main non-free contrib
deb-src ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/ woody main non-free contrib
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US woody/non-US main contrib non-free
deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US woody/non-US main contrib non-free
deb http://www.mx1.ru/~chris/openoffice unstable main contrib
deb-src http://www.mx1.ru/~chris/openoffice unstable main contrib