Recover root password

Hello,

I'm a newbie and I forgot the root password of my personal machine. I just remember my normal user account password, but many administrative tasks requiere to login as root (as you certainly know of course)

Is there something I can do to recover the root password or for logging as the root user without having to reinstall Debian?

Any help would be very much appreciated

Antonio

-- Obtén tu correo gratuito en más de 100 direcciones distintas y con 25 megas de espacio en http://www.m3xico.com Powered by www.M3xico.com
--- Begin Message ---

Hello everybody,

I'm new to Debian and I just forgotten the root password so I can do many administrative task. Does anybody know how to recover the root password?

Antony