Re: Handspring Visor (PalmOS, USB) sync'ing w/ Evolution?

    jennyw> Has anyone gotten a Handspring Visor to sync w/ Evolution
    jennyw> using USB? Any pointers or tips on where I might find more
    jennyw> info?

You need to install pilot-link, gnome-pilot and gnome-pilot-conduits.

As with anything USB and linux, check www.linux-usb.org.  And RTFM of
Evolution.

You also have to have the USB serial device nodes

mknod c 188 0 /dev/usb/ttyUSB0
mknod c 188 1 /dev/usb/ttyUSB1
etc.

And of course, you need the proper modules installed in the kernel.
usbserial.o and visor.o

I've had not problems with my Visor and Evolution syncing via USB.
The IR port... that's another matter...

Do what you can, and come back if you have any more questions.

Good luck.

Marshal