fonts (defoma) and abiword

Yo!

I get this problem for ages: when upgrading abi packages, I get lots of
warnings like:

W: In abiword_common::truetype('unregister',
'/usr/share/fonts/truetype/xfree86-nonfree/luxisri.ttf', ...): Undefined
subroutine &abiword_common::tt_unregister called at
/var/lib/defoma/scripts/abiword-common.defoma line 738.

and later:

W: Following package's configuration script returned error(1) during
doing do-install-real.
  Package: abiword-common
  Category: type1
  Installing Font: /usr/lib/X11/fonts/Type1/xipa10.pfb
  Installing ID: TeX\040xipa10-medium-r
Defoma has set this font as 'exclude' to keep it from being installed.
You can still have it installed by unsetting the 'exclude' mark after
the cause of the error gets removed.

As I use abi only to open the few word docs I get, it's not really
important, but I just wonder if this is on my system only or if it is a
problem with abi/defoma.

btw: anyone knows if OCR-A or OCR-B fonts are packaged?

cheers
-- vbi

--
secure email with gpg            avbidder@fortytwo.ch: key id 0x92082481