NFS

  Hello,
  I have one celerra server (NAS) that is serving filesystems to my lan.
I have FreeBSD's boxes running diskless from that server... just fine.
Solaris machines e etc...
  The problem is: My linux machines do not work. If i try boot diskless,
the start up crash (mounting rootfs), if i try mount some nfs
filesystem, occurs hangs and only the reboot repairs! The kernel is
2.4.18. I did not test the 2.2 kernel with diskless option, but the
mount job for normal use, works fine. I do not want tunning options...
  Do you know about problems with the 2.4 kernel serie? patches or
something else?

  Thanks.