Re: OT network hardware related questions ?

> can you guys plz tell me any site where i can ask
> network hardware related questions ? questions about
> data transmission lenth, diff network devices ?
>
> thanks
>

> =====

You might want to try the old news system.
If you can't tell what news groups are appropriate then you can search google groups for some of your questions. Hopefully you can find some answers this way but if you don't then you will probably be able to compile for yourself a list of groups where similar subjects are discussed.
--

    Shaul Karl, shaulka@bezeqint.n e t