Re: OOo & java

On Sun, Jun 09, 2002 at 08:02:01AM -0500, Jamin W. Collins wrote:
>On 09 Jun 2002 05:38:15 +0200
>"Helgi Örn" <gnu4u@telia.com> wrote:
>
>> Just what I suspected; both StarOffice and OpenOfficeO seem to accept
>> only java 1.3.* and nothing else.
>Works fine with 1.4 here.

Yes .. it did, but they want to use 1.4 exclusive in the further
releases. :(
This will mean, that we will have no OpenOffice.org for PPC for a long
time. But this is not sure in this moment.

I wish Sun/OOo developer want to drop Java support in OOo in the future!

	Regards
		Jan
--
  .''`.    Jan-Hendrik Palic     |
 : :' : ** Debian GNU/ Linux **  |   ** OpenOffice.org **         ,.. ,..