Re: fast way to make bootable cd ?

<quote who="Tobias Jahn">
> Hello nate,
>
> On Sun, Jun 09, 2002 at 02:53:13AM -0700, nate wrote:
>> i was wondering if
>> anyone had a suggestion on how to best create a bootable rescue
>> CD.
>
> One way is bblcd: http://www.bablokb.de/bblcd/

cool! that worked! i found my main problem though, my kernel
didn't have ramdisk or initrd support which is why it was failing.
but after a while i got a working system up. and was able to
repair the partition(turns out it was ext2 afterall..) and the
laptop is once again running! now for a backup:)

thanks!! that program will be very useful i plan to make a bunch
of bootable cds for servers now that i know how

nate