Re: Pontification: Unfreeze Woody?

On Friday 07 June 2002 22:39, John Hasler wrote:
> Jamin W. Collins writes:
> > I guess I'm just curious as to what other peoples thoughts are on
> > this.
>
> It is impossible to comment intelligently on your suggestion without
> knowing approximately how much longer it will be until the
> infrastructure situation is resolved.

OK, just to play the idiot here:
IMHO it wasn't the best thing to freeze woody before those problems were
resolved in the first place. As I see it, those problems were known
some time before the freeze happened, probably in hope that the
problems would be resolved soon. So I'd definitely be pro­-unfreeze to
stop the apparent hiatus the whole Debian project is on.

--
Embedded Linux -- True multitasking!
TWO TOASTS AT THE SAME TIME!