Pontification: Unfreeze Woody?

<don asbestos suit>

Now that precautions are out of the way.

I was wondering if any thought had really been given to unfreezing woody
while the infrastructure situation is resolved and freezing it again once
the infrastructure has been solidified?  Just wondering what people's
thoughts were on this?  Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing Debian or the
developers working on it in any way.  Nor, is it my intention to start a
flame war.  I'm very happy with Debian.  I guess I'm just curious as to
what other peoples thoughts are on this.

--
Jamin W. Collins