Re: Lilo Q

Might wany to look into the "boot off-board chipset first support" feature in the kernel, after reading the help it says it may help with problems of booting ide devices in expansion cards before the bios. I dont know much of anything about this but i was just reading through it after reading this thread and i thought i would let you know about it so please dont flame da newb :) bwt its under "ATA/IDE/MFM/RLL Support --> IDE, ATA and ATAPI Bock devices --> Boot off-board chipsets first support" in xconfig