Re: Lilo Q

hi ya alice

yeah...you can ignore the "/dev/hde1 is not the first disk" noise maker..

but, you have to confirm that you can boot from /dev/hde, /dev/hdf, ...
	- move that linux disk to /dev/hdd temporarily to
	see if it will boot off hdd

- check your bios ... that you have hde listed

or move it around to be hda..

c ya
alvin