Re: apache and suexec breaks my cgi script

* Derrick 'dman' Hudson (dman@dman.ddts.net) [020607 22:10]:
> [2002-06-07 23:55:40]: emerg: cannot get docroot information
> (/home/dman)

> drwx--x--x   92 dman     dman         4096 Jun  8 00:13 /home/dman

These 2 lines seem to make me think the problem is somehow related to
not having +r on /home/dman. Does changing that permission alleviate the
problem?

IIRC, it does something like traverse back up the directory tree to see
if the request is within a ~userdir, to see if it matches a Directory
directive, I think. Just a shot in the dark. A look at the source would
reveal exactly what the problem is (or at least where that error message
comes from).

good times,
Vineet
--
Currently seeking opportunities in the SF Bay Area
Please see http://www.doorstop.net/resume.shtml