Re: Any X10 users out there ?

On Fri, 2002-06-07 at 07:07, D.J. Bolderman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if there are any debian users on this list who control
> their X10 stuff with their debian machine? Is it possible ?
> Regards
> Dick

I use a combination of xtend and heyu to control my CM11a and listen and
respond to events from the x10 system.

Heyu is for listening and sending commands from the CM11a.

Xtend allows the computer to respond to discrete codes along with
storing the state of all devices for logic based responses.

--mike