HELP: Wine + KaZaA Lite Problems

(Wine can not load a native DLL)

Hi

I installed wine version 20020411 on my Debian Woody system, and configured
it to use ~/.wine/fake_windows. Then I put the 9 DLLs required for KaZaA
off a Windows Me installation both into ~/.wine/fake_windows/System32 and
~/.wine/fake_windows/System, changing their names to lowercase. Then I
installed KaZaA Lite successfully and added the following to ~/.wine/config:

[AppDefaults\\Kazaa.exe\\DllOverrides]
"commctrl" = "native"
"comctl32" = "native"
"comdlg32" = "native"
"msvcrt" = "native"
"shdoclc" = "native"
"shdocvw" = "native"
"shlwapi" = "native"
"urlmon" = "native"
"wininet" = "native"

But when I cd'ed to
~/.wine/fake_windows/Program Files/KaZaA Lite
and ran `wine Kazaa.exe`, the application said that it failed to load
library SHLWAPI, and Wine gave exit code 209.

I was trying to follow the instructions on
http://franksworld.net/wine/pages/apps081.html except for using a newer
(current) version of KaZaA Lite.

Am I using Wine incorrectly?

Thanks
Oleg

P.S. Let's not discuss whether it's good or bad to use KaZaA. My question is
a technical one. I'd much rather use Gnutella network, but IME KaZaA has
several orders of magnitude more files, and the client is more
efficient/automated.