Re: mozilla 1.0

pellegrini@mpcnet.com.br (Jeronimo Pellegrini) writes:

> > According to a comment on DP.org, the security patches will be applied
> > to the version currently in woody (0.9.9, I think) instead of uploading
> > a whole new version.
>
> What about non-security fixes? There was a lot of bug-fixing before
> 1.0...

I believe Takuo has been applying upstream bugfix patches he deems
important all along (that being one reason why the mozilla in Debian has
a different UA string from official mozilla). I've been using the
nightlies since before I even started using Debian, though, and couldn't
say what fixes are in the Debian version and which aren't.

Here's the DP story... not much else to glean from there though.
http://www.debianplanet.org/article.php?sid=685&mode=thread&order=0&thold=-1