Re: mozilla 1.0

On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 13:38:52 -0500, Bryan K. Walton wrote:
> Now that Mozilla 1.0 has been released, and Debian 3.0 is stuck in a
> frozen state, is there anyway that we can sneak Mozilla 1.0 into the
> release?

It is a virtual certainty that 3.0 will not be released with the mozilla
that's currently in frozen; see http://bugs.debian.org/147969 . Whether that
means it will ship with 1.0(.x) is something I don't dare speculate about.

Ray
--
Pinky, Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering?
I think so, Brain, but "Snowball for Windows"?