Re: IMP3,horde2, Postgresql from sid

Hi Mark,
Well, I think its working.
However, the only way for me to make it work was to
run
psql -U postgres template1 < horde.schema

Thanks again for that file.

I tried everything you said and I still couldn't get horde
to configure the database for me.

Do you think you could send me your pg_hba.conf file?
It burns me that I couldn't get it to work.

You've been a great help!!!
are whole school district is running imp2 right now, which is great,
but would like to move to imp3 by Sept hopefully. or at least when imp3
goes to "testing" or "stable".

Thanks
Mike