KaZaA + Debian Woody + XP

Hi

I have an XP partition (no Win98 though). I've heard that people managed to
run KaZaA from Linux, using wine (the same version as in Woody) and DLLs from
Win98 partition. I know of neither positive nor negative results with XP
instead of Win98. Has anyone managed to run KaZaA on Debian without Win98?

I thought XP DLLs would be usable, since KaZaA does run natively. However,
all my attempts failed.

Thanks

Oleg
P.S. Currently, KaZaA is the only insentive for me to reboot. With luck, this
will either stay this way or improve.