Re: Possible anti-spam reject host

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 11:53:58PM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
| On Sat, Jun 01, 2002 at 12:02:34AM -0500, dman wrote:
| > sa-exim :-).
| >
| >     http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/sa.html
|
| Whoa!  That should be a Debian package (maybe the default MTA).

I just thought I'd announce some addresses people can play with as
they wish.  The only restriction is that you don't flood my link (if
you do I'll block you).  You'd have to be malicious to do that.

Dave.Null@dman.ddts.net
    sending messages here will result in either
        1)  550 reject (with message) if it's spam
        2)  250 acceptance and blackholed delivery if it's not spam

bounceme@dman.ddts.net
    sending messages here will result in
        1)  550 reject (with message) if it's spam
        2)  550 reject (with different message) if it's not spam

Use this if you want to see how sa-exim (and the rest of my ACLs)
react to stuff.  The different semantics provide different forms of
feedback depending on how you want the feedback.

-D

--

Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge,
but he who hates correction is stupid.