RE: rc.local in debian (was: Ip Masquerading)

Hello..

I have configured my second interface as you told me (with a few
changes) and it's now working fine!!! Thanks a lot for your help to you
all!!!

Just two more questions.. I don't know if I should place "auto" on it
because the Windows box isn't permanently turned on, so I think that
Linux might show up an error message if the connection is up when the
Windows box is off, doesn´t it? Just like when I enable my other card
when it doesn't have a LAN cable in it.

The other thing is that, from the "masqueraded" PC (the windows box), I
can only ping the masquerading PC (the linux box) and not the other PCs
connected to the network (my brother´s windows PC and my linux box
connect directly to the ADSL router and my windows PC connects to the
linux box).  The PC I can't ping or access is my brother´s PC.

Thanks for your assistance so far..

Ronald Castillo