Re: this post is not off-topic

Em Seg, 2002-06-03 às 17:25, David Wright escreveu:

> > s/not\s+//;
>
> I appreciate the good-natured jibe. I didn't think the analogy to the
> Debian release process was so far-fetched, but it appears that it is.
>
> I never understood people who claim that to relase Woody for mainstream
> architectures (essentially i386 and PPC) before releasing it for
> non-mainstream architectures would make the non-mainstream architectures
> "second class citizens."

Hi-

	It's funny that you posted this today. I was thinking the same thing
this afternoon. I found no reasonable justification to have to way for
all platforms.
	Why can't they be on a different time frame? Would this in some way
disorganize the way developers work? If yes, how so?

	I don't uderstand. I wish some developer here would post the arguments.

	Thanks.

	Henry
	synthespian@debian-rs.org