Re: this post is not off-topic

Jeffrey Chimene wrote:
David:

(2) is just not true. It would be, if Debian had sufficient resources
support obscure arches without hurting mainstream arch support. But
experiment has proved that isn't the case.

Well, I for one am friggin' glad that there are people out there willing
to support Alpha and get down on all fours so I can climb on their backs
to peer over the wall.

Yes, it's frustrating waiting for Woody to move to Stable. Help or Cope.
It's that simple.

How much are those of us who have been using woody and constantly updating and upgrading all this time actually missing? What will the move to stable actually get us that we don't already have?

Paul Scott