Re: I have problem with spam.

Spam problem!? Weird. I have a problem too.

On Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 09:34:02PM +0200, prover wrote:
> Please see:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-user%40lists.debian.org/msg111692.html

Does this mean that you have checked the mail headers as per KMSelf's
instructions?  If in doubt, I suggest that you post a sample (BUT ONLY
ONE!) to the list. Remember that the debian mailing lists are confirmed
opt-in only.

Have you tried unsubscribing through the normal channels?

Have you contacted listmaster?

> I give 200 mails per day.

And by now it will be doubling, as somebody has been replying to
everything. Not realising that it will bounce straight back...

--
Karl E. Jørgensen
karl@jorgensen.com