Re: [OT] Graphic distortion on monitor

In muc.lists.debian.user, you wrote:

> I have a Sony E400 19' display at 1600x1200@75Hz. I believe this
> monitor suffers from graphic distortion.

As opposed to audio distortion? ;)

> Letters and graphics resize
> a lot when being dragged towards the side of the screen.

Sounds sort of like 'pincushion" problems. Are the edges of the
displayed area straight?  (Assuming you can see the egdes.)

Look for a pincushion adjustment on your monitor, and play with
that if you can find one.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I wonder if I could
                                  at               ever get started in the