Re: the dreaded Word attachment

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 08:37:45AM -0700, Jeff wrote:
> I use OpenOffice as well, but now and then I get a Word doc that
> crashes OpenOffice when opening.  I then fire up VMWare and start

Jeff,

I don't have enough time to test every type of Word doc with OOo.  If you
are able to reliably make OOo crash, it would help us you could report how
to reproduce the problem to the issuezilla at openoffice.org, if it has not
already been looked at.  That should help improve the quality of the next
release.  If a fix is reasonably small, we can apply patches to the next
version of the .debs, too.

Thanks,
Chris