Re: Monitoring CPU usage of a process

You've probably already thought of this, but would a simple shell script
do the trick...

eg

while [ true ]
do
	ps aux | grep [s]omeprocess >> somelogfile
	sleep 60;
done

Note that the using the square brackets around the first letter of the
process name is just a neat trick to stop the grep process itself from
being picked up in the output.

- Chris