Re: HOTMAIL on a linux list ???!!#***###

Vineet Kumar <debian-user@virtual.doorstop.net> writes:
> cockeyed enough to be considered spam. If I am mistaken and my .sig is
> so wretched that it outweighs the benefit of my posts here, please let
> me know (anyone, really), and I'll either change it or unsubscribe
> (haven't decided yet).

Vineet, _any_ signature is (at the very least) a kind of
self-advertisement - even mine!  It would be sad indeed if you ceased to
contribute to the list, and crazy to change a perfectly reasonable

Debian Home       http://www.debian.org
Debian Planet     http://www.debianplanet.org/
For the children  http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-jr/
In a hurry???     http://qref.sourceforge.net/