Re: HOTMAIL on a linux list ???!!#***###

On Friday 31 May 2002 11:07 pm, Vineet Kumar wrote:
> * Arthur Dent (arthur_dent5@hotmail.com) [020531 02:46]:
> > I know I loathe getting microsofts advertising delivered to me from other
> > people so dont like spreading the virus myself.
>
> So why do you use it at all? Even without directly paying them any
> revenues out of your own pocket, every time you use one of their
> products, you support the evil empire's monopoly.
>
> bad times!

back off, vineet. arthur's doing the best he can. in light of the reaction to
a recent thread regarding a consultant looking for people with debian skills,
your sig could be interpreted as an ad, in which case you'd be up to your
indignation in debt at $1000 a pop.

ben