Re: cashbook program

On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 12:05:49AM +0800, Russ Pitman wrote:
> My son thinks that gnucash is a little overkill for his requirements. Can
> anyone suggest a linux program with similiarity to using M$ money cashbook.
>
> This is part of my conversion of the family to freedom.

What does gnucash have that you don't want? Just wondering, since I have
no experience using MS money. Can't you just not use the overkill parts?

--
Note that I use Debian version 3.0
Linux mus 2.4.17mvz4 #1 Fri Mar 15 23:30:15 CET 2002 i686 unknown

Matijs van Zuijlen

    ... designed to fill holes or cracks of not more than two cubic vims.
			    -- Robert Sheckley, Untouched by Human Hands