exim's header rewrite

I have two pop mail servers, 1 from my ISP and one from softhome.net.
here's my mailing list subscriptions:

        PACIFIC.NET.PH(ISP)             SOFTHOME.NET

        debian-user                     boost-users
        lyx-devel                       oss-dev.free.net.ph

What i want to do is if the mail comes from my ISP, exim should rewrite
my "From:" to "From: mike <mikhz@pacific.net.ph>", but if the mail comes
from softhome.net my "From: " should be "From: mike
<jmalonzo@softhome.net>". in exim's spec, the format is something like:

in all those mailing lists the only identical part is the "Received: "
part. How should I do this in exim.conf?

Thanks!!

--
Jan Michael C Alonzo                           email:  <jmalonzo@softhome.net>
GnuPG key:                                   http://dotdeb.150m.com/pubring.gpg